Friday, September 4, 2015

Blog Q's 9-4-15

Blog Q’s
What is your computer experience?
I am very immersed in both PC and Mac.
What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have a great understanding of both bitmap and vector graphics.
Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
yes I have a PC at home as well as Photoshop and Illustrator CS6.
What is your major ?
Game Design and development.
What do you hope to get out of this class?
A better understanding of PS and Ai.
Who is your favorite artist?
Bob Ross senpai notice me.
Who is your favorite musician?
Capital Cities
Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I am trying to learn how to code as well.
Write a five line story?
Just do it.
Don’t let your dreams be dreams.
Yesterday? you said today.
Just do it.
Nothing is impossible.



No comments:

Post a Comment